Why Thinking Driver
Bryan Lundale, Safety Leader at BC Safety Authority and Regional Vice-President for Canadian Society of Safety Engineering explains the 60% reduction in incident rates achieved using Thinking Driver. The savings achieved by BCSA were three times the cost of program implementation!
Canadian Society of Safety Engineering
"Since implementing Thinking Driver Training, we have experienced a 32% reduction in our vehicle incident rate in our combined yellow and white fleet. It was pretty amazing to watch the transformation in the drivers and their attitudes..."
Gail Prokopchuk, Transportation Manager
Central Okanagan Public School
At Thinking Driver our mission is to make the world safer by eliminating work related vehicle incidents. We are dedicated to reducing vehicle accidents and incidents and the human as well as financial costs associated with them. Changing driver behavior is the secret to eliminating vehicle incidents and we do this more effectively than any other driver training provider. We are the only fleet safety provider that will GUARANTEE to reduce accident rates in fleets of vehicles from small to large using our three step process for organizations that want to save money on vehicle incident and accident costs.
We do this by effectively addressing driver attitudes in a way that is certain to reduce accident rates in your fleet by reducing risk taking behavior by your employees.
Thinking Driver is different from the rest.
- We focus on reducing risky driving behavior by developing safe driving ATTITUDES.
- We develop effective, relevant, useful and interesting TRAINING MATERIALS.
- Our experienced trainers deliver ADVANCED STRATEGIES to minimize risk.
- Our program is Government recognized and approved
- Exceptional WORLD CLASS trainers, each with decades of experience.
Our eLearing courses employ accelerated learning management technology that will stimulate and engage your employees and faciitate dramatic attitudinal shifts.
When you choose face to face training, either in classroom or in vehicle, you know that you will be getting the very best Instructors in the world. Most Thinking Driver instructors are retired police officers with decades of on road enforcement and training experience.
Why Driver Safety Training?
"The instructors' enthusiasm and passion for instructing really shows through."
BC School District
"Excellent course. Keep up the good work!"
Vehicle incidents are the leading cause of death and lost time accidents in the workplace outpacing any other single factor. Driving is THE MOST DANGEROUS activity that your employees engage in and they deserve every opportunity to learn proven defensive driving fundamentals and attitudes that will keep them safe and out of harm’s way.
- Basic driver training and vehicle familiarization demonstrates due diligence and your organization’s commitment to employees’ wellness.
- Regular refresher training, commmunication with employees and evaluation ensures ongoing competence and compliance with policy.
- Documented training and evaluation provides a foundation for next steps with problem drivers.
- Most people never attend driving k彩 彩民福地网站 when they first learn to drive.
- Your employees may not have experience driving in the environments in which you operate.
- Your employees may have no experience and be unqualified to operate vehicles of the size or type that your company uses.
- Due diligence demands that employees are trained, evaluated and documented as COMPETENT to operate the assigned vehicle at the outset of their employment.
- Over time, attitudes, knowledge and skill will erode and result in increased incident rates without advanced or refresher training.
- Specialty training such as Hazard Avoidance, Winter Driving and Trailer Towing fills in gaps in skills and knowledge, and ensures competence.